Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Weigh in

Today I weighed in for the first time in a long time. I am the heaviest that I have ever been, weighing in at 180 lbs. That might not seem like much but I am a female who is only 5 foot 1. Let me just say I do not carry this weight well. This week I will be making a plan for groceries and meal plans in order to try to stay on a healthier eating plan. I will also be making a plan for exercise. Unfortunately I will not be able to exercise every day, because of the long hours I work, but the days I am off I will make it a point to get some exercise in. I know it will not go quickly and this is a process that I will have to refine as I go. There will be setbacks, but many more goals met than tears cried. I am excited to use this week to plan and to see what happens next week when everything comes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment